Thermography and ultrasound services that offer early detection for breast disease and overall health concerns without radiation, pain, or compression throughout Georgia and Alabama.
Formerly known as Mobile Thermographic Imaging.
Your appointment may need to be rescheduled if you:
• Have had a vaccination in the past four weeks. The residual inflammation and lymphatic gland reaction may affect your scan results.
• Have a sunburn.
• Are under 25 years old.
• Are pregnant or have breastfed in the past three months.
• Had any surgical procedures, biopsies, chemotherapy, or radiation treatment in the past three months.
• No smoking, massage, chiropractic care, or vigorous exercise three hours prior to your appointment.
• No deodorant, perfume, or lotion applied three hours prior to your appointment.
• No hot or cold drinks two hours prior to your appointment.
• Avoid tight or restrictive clothing for all scans.
• For full body or lower body scans, if possible, women should wear a thong or bikini-style underwear and men should wear briefs.
• Please be prepared to tie long hair above your neck and shoulders.
• If you have thick hair growth in the area to be scanned, such as a beard, chest, or back hair, images may not appear clear. Consider shaving at least 24-hours prior to your appointment.
• Do not shave armpits, bikini areas, or legs 24-hours prior to your scan.
• Do not shave your scalp as there is no application for scanning the brain or scalp area.